Skip to content
Page load link
- Excellent rehabilitation and exercise device for both wheelchair and ambulatory patients for chest and upper extremity exercise.
- Two handles at chest level.
- Each wall/ceiling and floor plate is equipped with “smooth action” sets of nylon pulleys.
- “Ergonomic” foam covered handles for enhanced patient comfort.
- Disc weights can be added in 2-1/2 lb. increments up to a maximum of five 2-1/2 lb. disc weights per each side (for a total of ten 2-1/2 lb. disc weights per unit).
- Weight carriers elevate vertically on smooth running vertical stainless steel rod guides.
- Floor plates are equipped with rubber bumper stops for quiet operation.
- Floor and wall plates are almond styrene covered wood construction and are pre-drilled to facilitate attachment.