Skip to content
- Recumbent total body stepper is intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems.
- Can be used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
- Self adjustable step length allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 5 degrees to full range.
- Arms are linked with a 1 to 1 ratio to the foot pedals for ease of coordination.
- Arms can also be used alone without stepping with feet.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal and/or arm stroke.
- Weight capacity: 450lbs