- Gentec® Flowmeters have an antimicrobial additive* in the rotary knobs.
- Extremely durable, the hood and metering tube are made out of polycarbonate.
- Needle valves for maximum flow control precision.
- Yellow color-coding indicates medical air.
- All flowmeters have a stainless steel ball float, are thoroughly tested for accuracy and are back-pressure compensated.
- Comes with a full 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Aluminum body, weight (no adapter): 4.24 oz/122 gm.
- Increment: 0-6 LPM in 1/2 LPM increment, 6-15 LPM in 1 LPM increment.
- Flush Flow Rate: 65 LPM (depending on supply flow).
- Max Inlet Pressure: 100 psig.
*This product does not protect users or others against disease-causing bacteria.
**Item number displayed is an example only. Please view brochure and include adapter & fitting configuration or item description in the additional information section.